Menu

Saturday, November 5, 2022

BloomsDay 2021. Tis Head on Fire . Making an attempt at reading Ulysses for the Umteenth time.!!


"Am i walking into Eternity along Sandymount Strand"

"What manner of shells be these,  Barnacle meet Nora"

Amor Matris. The phrase means "love of mother" in Latin, but in two possible senses: the mother's love of her child, or the child's love of its mother.

“The sea, the snotgreen sea, the scrotumtightening sea.”

"Father son meeting". . . each contemplating the other in both mirrors of the reciprocal flesh of theirhisnothis fellowfaces."

“I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://instagram.com/TisArt